DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Monday, October 28, 2013

ELROG 211 now with silver wiring

Hi!

After some discussions with ELROG I managed to get my tubes custom wired with solid core silver wire for all socket connections. This is the wire from the base pin to the metal connection which extends out of the glass.







A limited quantity of the silver wired tubes are available, currently only 211 triodes. Some 211 and 845 are left in stock with the standard wiring. These are available at a discounted price.

Drop me an email for a quote. Contact details can be found under the link Impressum / Contact at the top of the left column of the blog site.


Best regards

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment