DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Live from Munich : High End 2016, Part 6 - Day One

Hi!

The first day of the show is coming to it's end.




The first day ways great and quite busy. I didn't have time to take a lot of photos.




Just a few impressions from our room....






The first day ways great...




Lot's of nice people who visited for some grooves...




The first day was fun.





Looking forward to another 3 days filled with good talks and music.




Stop by in room F231c and bring your favourite records.




Best regards

Thomas




3 comments:

  1. Hi can you post your impression on Pure audio project with your 300b? Does it drive with ease?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! We haven't used the 300B amp yet and I am not sure if we will find the time too do so. They are working very well with the 211 amps

      Delete
  2. I am so sorry I could not have come this year... Hope you have a GREAT show and a lot of orders!

    ReplyDelete